You expressly understand and agree that:
1. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Site and the Internet. Emirates Investment Bank pjsc does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the Site, any merchandise, information or service provided through the Site or on the Internet generally, and Emirates Investment Bank pjsc shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. The Site and any software made available on the Site are provided on an "as is, as available" basis.
2. Emirates Investment Bank pjsc makes no warranty that (i) the Site will meet your requirements or will always be accessible, (ii) the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free or free from computer virus or other invasive or damaging code, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Site will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Site will be corrected.
3. Any content downloaded, uploaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site is done at your own discretion and risk. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the Site or on the Internet generally.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non confidential and non proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of Emirates Investment Bank pjsc or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Emirates Investment Bank pjsc is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products using such information.
Emirates Investment Bank House Rules for Social Media
Emirates Investment Bank’s (“EIBank”) pages on social media, which currently include LinkedIn and Twitter, are open channels for EIBank staff and other persons to engage with EIBank, hold conversations with other users, and leave any comments, visuals and links that are respectful and that comply with the rules of decency, civility and ethical behaviour, and with the laws of the United Arab Emirates. EIBank reserves the right to review all comments and or discussion posts, and remove any that are inappropriate and offensive, or those that:
- Include incorrect or misleading information about EIBank.
- Feature inappropriate language that can be deemed as defamatory, pornographic, proprietary, harassing, libellous or that can create a hostile work environment.
- Discuss or include harmful comments or personal details of individuals whether in relation to EIBank or not.
- Include information that can be harmful to EIBank, its employees, clients, shareholders and other stakeholders and competitors.
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity including breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
- Use irrelevant content that can be considered as off-topic, 'spam' (posts containing the same message posted multiple times), or advertisements for products or services for profit or gain.
All comments posted on any of EIBank’s social media pages, whether by EIBank staff members or others, do not reflect the views of EIBank.
Users participate at their own risk, taking personal responsibility for their comments, their username and any information provided. Users who continually break the House Rules risk being permanently removed or blocked as fans or followers.
Management of social media profiles
EIBank’s profiles are managed by EIBank’s Corporate Communications team who will respond to comments or posts as needed between 9am and 4pm Sunday to Thursday. For media enquiries, please contact [email protected]
EIBank’s images, trademarks, logo and other proprietary and/or copyrighted materials contained on the Bank’s social media profiles are intellectual property of EIBank, protected by UAE law. It is prohibited to use EIBank’s intellectual property for any reason without EIBank’s express written consent.
EIBank reserves the right to amend the House Rules at any time without prior notice. EIBank will post a notification on its social media accounts when there has been a change to the House Rules. EIBank reserves the right to close its social media accounts at any time, without prior notice.